Macaulay PAC Lunches of 2018/2019 are scheduled as follows:
- October 5 – Subway
- November 2 – Subway
- December 7 – Pizza
- January 11 – Subway
- February 1 – Pizza
- March 1 – Subway
- April 5 – Pizza
- May 3 – Subway
- June 7 – Pizza
• Both paper and online order deadlines will be due noon the Saturday before the scheduled lunch, any orders past this date will NOT be accepted.
• Any orders that are in the HotLunches program and are unpaid will NOT be ordered, there will be a reminder email sent out 2 days before the order deadline if you have payment owing.
• No monetary refunds will be given, consider it a donation to the PAC.
• In the case that your child does not get their paid lunch in class, please speak to them prior about coming to an adult. We can see who ordered and if they were missed we have spare lunches, so they don’t go without their paid lunch.
You can choose to order one lunch at a time, or you can order all scheduled lunches at once. Online ordering begins on September 22nd.
Those of you who are already signed up just need to go to the website and sign in and order! Paper order forms will still be available in the office in the weeks leading up to each lunch if you prefer to order this way. Paper orders can go to the office or to the classroom teacher and payment can be made with exact cash or cheque payable to Macaulay PAC.
Here’s how to get started if you are new to the program:
• Go to http://macaulay.hotlunches.net
• Click on “Click Here to Register”
• Enter Access Code: MHL
• Complete the rest of the registration form. (Including your email address will ensure you receive reminder emails)
• Click the “Register Now” button at the bottom
• Follow the instructions to add each child in your family who attends Ecole Macaulay
• Once your child(ren) are registered, click on “Orders”
• Proceed to order hot lunch for your child(ren)
You can either pay with a credit card as a PayPal guest (Visa, Mastercard or Amex), or set up your own PayPal account.
Should you experience any issues with your PayPal account, you must contact PayPal directly to solve the issue.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions. We also need volunteers for these days to help hand out lunches if you are available!!!