It’s hard to believe that the school year isn’t over yet and already we are talking about back to school supply shopping. The PAC has partnered with Monk Office to bring the families of Macaulay an easy way to shop for school supplies while supporting a local company.
Did you know that buying school supplies online through Monk is a fundraising program? Last year our rebate cheque was $526.00! Monk provides school supplies at better than retail price and donates 10% of online sales of school supply kits back to Macaulay!
SHOP EARLY TO FUNDRAISE
To make your life easier, we have pre-built kits containing all suggested items on your child’s supply lists. No need to stress about finding a “½ interlined ½ plain notebook” – if it’s on the list, it’s in the kit! The optional items can also be added.
- Visit monk.ca and enter your PAC Code: 2E7BFF on the SHOP page
- Select your child’s grade from the drop down (to see what is in the kit click the “View kits contents” button)
- Enter the child’s first and last name (name is required to label the kit)
- Add optional items, if desired to your cart
- During checkout, pay with Visa or MasterCard and choose free school delivery (supplies will be delivered to the student on the first day of school), free in-store pickup, or home delivery
The deadline for ordering is July 23rd.
School supply lists for the 2018-2019 school year are available here.
Questions? Visit bts.monk.ca/FAQ or contact Caitlin McKenzie, your Education Specialist,
at 250-414-3356 or PAC@monk.ca