Macaulay PAC is transitioning to online ordering for families to purchase PAC sponsored lunches and events. We will be using a program that has been very successful with many other schools called Hot Lunches. Our first PAC lunches are schedules as follows:
October 13th, Subway sandwiches
November 10th, Panago pizza
December 1st, Subway sandwiches
You can choose to order one lunch at a time, or you can order all three of the scheduled lunches at once!! Online ordering begins on September 25th.
Here’s how to get started…
- Go to http://macaulay.hotlunches.net
- Click on “Click Here to Register”
- Enter Access Code MHL
- Complete the rest of the registration form. (Including your email address to ensure you will receive reminder emails)
- Click the “Register Now” button at the bottom right
- Follow the instructions to add each child in your family who attends Ecole Macaulay Elementary School
- Once your child(ren) are registered, click on “Orders”
- Proceed to order hot lunch for your child(ren)
You can either pay with a credit card as a PayPal guest (Visa, Mastercard or Amex), or set up your own PayPal account.
**Please Note: Should you experience any issues with your PayPal account, you must contact PayPal directly to solve the issue.
If online ordering does not work for your family, paper forms will also be available in the office in the weeks leading up to each event. For paper forms, payment can be made with exact cash or cheque payable to Macaulay PAC.
Both paper and online order deadlines will be due one week before the scheduled lunch.
We are excited to try out this new system! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.