Hello Macaulay community;
Welcome back to another exciting year at Macaulay. We hope that you all had a fun summer and return well rested for another school year. The Macaulay PAC Executive has met a few times over the summer to discuss events for the coming school year.
We have also discussed the budget for the 2017/2018 school year which we will vote to approve/change at the next PAC meeting on Thursday September 14, 2017. We invite all parents and guardians to attend. The budget will be sent out in advance of the meeting for review. The plan this year is not to go through the budget line by line as we have in the past but rather invite questions based on reviewing the budget in advance.
We are also looking for volunteers/nominees for two PAC positions. If you are interested in either position, or are interested in getting involved with the PAC in any way we invite you to attend the Sept 14th meeting, or email email@example.com for more information.
Secretary – Executive position
- notify member of meetings
- record and file meeting minutes – Google Docs
- keep an accurate copy of the constitution and bylaws
- prepare and maintain other documentation as requested
- issue and or receive correspondence on behalf of the PAC
- ensure safekeeping of all records of the council
- attend PAC meetings (2nd Thursday of the Month) and attend PAC Executive meetings (1 per month)
Arts & Culture Committee Lead
- Organize arts and culture events for students, past events included;
We look forward to seeing everyone during the first week of school. Welcome back!