Tanker Drive: September 22 – October 7, 2016
Macaulay takes preparedness seriously. The Macaulay Parent Advisory Council’s (PAC) Emergency Preparedness Committee (MEP) helps the school plan and prepare for emergency events. Our focus is earthquakes. This includes stocking emergency supplies in classrooms and an external supply tanker located on the east side of the school grounds. This year, PAC has purchased the bulk of medical, food and water needs. We are turning to you, our families, for help with additional supplies.
How to donate
- Donations accepted Thursday, September 22 – Friday, October 7
- Drop off items in designated area in front foyer of school – if the item is not safe for unsupervised children (e.g. tools), please give the item to the front office.
- Used items in excellent or nearly-new condition are welcome – unless specified otherwise
- Perishable Items, such as water and food, will be used for end-of-school year events and replaced annually.
- Check below for updates of needed items.
- Contact email@example.com for alternate arrangements/dates.
- Financial contributions accepted. Please submit cash or cheques made out to Macaulay PAC at the office and note “Emergency Preparedness” on your donation.
- Any items that cannot be used for Macaulay will be donated to a local charity.
If you would like to help PAC solicit donations from businesses or organize the supply tanker, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come “Tour the Tanker” at the Welcome Back BBQ – Sept. 22!