Please find attached the transcript of the questions and answers from last weeks PAC Community Call which was held online with Mme. Paris and Mr. Johnson. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G7OpaSQBPla2lD3mJL_dJL7Z0pqyJGuR/view
Please join us to connect with Josée Paris & Jason Johnson, École Macaulay Elementary Principal and Vice-Principal.Hear about the school restart plan, the options for Macaulay families and ask questions.All welcome.Thursday September 3rd, 6:30pm-7:30pm
Go to Zoom.com, find “Join a meeting” and enter this meeting ID.
Meeting ID: 892 1010 6731 Password: MacOr, click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89210106731?pwd=MGVKeGg0TUlHSlF1Z3RTejZhb1R0UT09Please join five minutes ahead of time. Please note that the session will be facilitated in an effort to ensure as many questions can be answered in the time allotted
Shop online at Monks for your Macaulay 2020/21 school supplies and 10% of the order value will be donated to the PAC for supporting activities in the school. Order by July 19th and supplies can be delivered right to the school. Details in the attached poster.
Attention Grade 5 parents:
The deadline for the commemorative Farewell Slideshow is fast approaching! We want to celebrate all 70 grade 5 students in what will most certainly be a very touching, adorable and inspiring presentation. A definite keeper!
For the Farewell Slideshow, we need:–
1 baby/ toddler photo-
1 recent photo-
1 memory of Macaulay from your child : Sentence stems: “My favourite memory of Macaulay is…”; “I remember when…” ; I’m grateful for…
“We ask that students avoid listing names of friends, teachers etc, and that their memory be appropriate to share with others.- photos of friend groups or Macaulay activities involving the grads are welcome as well.
** Please send photos and quotes to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, June 19**
Please place your orders before June 17, at https://macaulay.fundraiserorders.com
• President: Steph Hazlitt
• Vice-President: Amanda Broad
• Treasurer: Nadine Sterzenbach
• Secretary: Tammy Gunning
• Members at Large: Kirsten Lee-Straub, Megan Weston, Rose Roach, Mel Wight
• Fundraising Coordinator: Samantha Anderson
• VCPAC Representative: Dylan Gunning
• Social Media Coordinator: Alison Eison
• Hot Lunch Coordinator: Kirsten Andersen
• Greening Committee Lead: Michelle McEwan
• Arts & Culture Committee Lead: Dylan Gunning
• Emergency Preparedness Committee Lead: Jess Hodge
The Macaulay Grade 5 Graduating Class is doing a fundraiser!
Funds raised will go towards graduation “recognition” shirts for grade 5 students, in lieu of an end of year in-person celebration event. There are two ways to contribute:
• Drop off your bottles (either at Island Return It in Esquimalt or at any of the Bottle Depot locations on Quadra, Queens or Glanford). Mention “Macaulay Grad 2020” and your contribution will be added to that account. Tell your friends & family!
Please note that depots have reduced hours and are asking that people sort and count their bottles before bringing them in due to health and safety measures.
• Ask friends & family for a donation to the Macaulay 2020 Grade 5 Graduation fund. Donations supporting Grade 5 graduation recognition can be made by e-transfer to email@example.com (password macpac) or dropped off at the Macaulay school office.
For the first time ever, the Annual General Meeting of Macaulay’s Parents Advisory Council (PAC) will be conducted via Zoom. All parents of guardians of registered Macaulay students are welcome to attend and vote.
Please join us, Wed May 27, 2020 6:30pm – 8pm AGM Meeting via Zoom
Or join meeting from Zoom.com, Meeting ID: 824 4068 4304 Password: 576630
Interested in a MacPAC volunteer position? Our school communinty would love to see new and previous volunteers for the next school year. The term is June 1, 2020 to May 31, 2021. Please consider putting you name forward for a position! For more information or to put your name forward visit: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050845aba728aafc1-interest
Please share this information to attend the AGM and be included in the voting for next year’s PAC Executive.