Macaulay PAC Fun Food Friday Lunch is an optional paid lunch program offered monthly. Kids enjoy a special lunch, families get a break from packing lunches, and any profits benefit PAC activities. Win-win-win! Here is the 2019/2020 schedule:
October 4 – Pizza March 6 – Subway
November 1 – Subway April 3 – Pizza
December 6 – Pizza
May 1 – Subway
January 10 (2nd Friday) – Subway
June 5 – Pizza
- Online orders are due noon the Saturday before the scheduled lunch, and paper orders are due on the Friday before (one week in advance). Any orders past this date will NOT be accepted.
- Unpaid orders in the HotLunches online order form will NOT be ordered. There will be a reminder email sent out 2 days before the order deadline if you have payment owing.
- No monetary refunds will be given, consider it a donation to the PAC.
- We work hard to deliver the lunches to the kids. Please coach your child to ask an adult for help if there are any mixups and your child does not get their paid lunch in class. We can see who ordered and if they were missed we have spare lunches to ensure they don’t go without their paid lunch.
choose to order one lunch at a time, or you can order all scheduled lunches at
once. Online ordering begins on September 21nd. Paper order forms will still be available in the
office in the weeks leading up to each lunch if you prefer to order this
way. Paper orders can go to the office or to the classroom teacher and
payment can be made with exact cash or cheque payable to Macaulay PAC.
set up your HotLunches.net account (must be done once each school year)
- Go to http://macaulay.hotlunches.net
- Click on “Click Here to Register”
- Enter Access Code: MHL
- Complete the rest of the registration form. (Including your email address will ensure you receive reminder emails)
- Click the “Register Now” button at the bottom
- Follow the instructions to add each child in your family who attends Ecole Macaulay Elementary
- Once your child(ren) are registered, click on “Orders”
- Proceed to order hot lunch for your child(ren)
online payments provided by Bambora:
is an international payments company based in Stockholm, Sweden that processes
payments in 65 markets around the world. The North American office is located
here in Victoria, British Columbia.
contact email@example.com with any questions. We also need volunteers for these days
to help hand out lunches if you are available.